Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

Riding at Funk's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC FUNK
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Riding at Funk's Reply with quote

time to ride ... just call am always looking for someone to ride with. HS loop is 3.5miles. AA loop a little longer.....651-380-2351
MIKE D
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kurt,

I came down last night at about 11PM and rode your trails for about an hour and a half with about 14 friends. Didnt see you there, but I kept seeing someone peeking out the windows every time my Baja lights would sweep the house...
THOMAS E
Legislative Officer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was me. Kurt wasn't home. I was really torn between continuing the riding that I was doing, or cumming out and joining you guys. But then I would have had to ride Kurts bike, and I didn't think that was right....
MIKE D
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THOMAS E wrote:
That was me. Kurt wasn't home. I was really torn between continuing the riding that I was doing, or cumming out and joining you guys. But then I would have had to ride Kurts bike, and I didn't think that was right....

YEAH! Tommy boy went deep and created so many laughs in ONE sentence, I can't contain myself! Great puns, Tom, I believe I may have found my long lost witty twin! (And if you are my twin, congratulations on your penis size!) Incidentally, if you DO decide to ever ride Kurts bike after you're done with your OTHER ride at Kurts house, please tell me if that thing has more gears than First, I've never seen it go more than 25 MPH...
THOMAS E
Legislative Officer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a feeling that would make you laugh.

Now I'll have to apologize to Kurt on on the way to the meeting tonight....That guy needs to get a computer so I don't have to feel guilty about laugh at his expense.

Speaking of twins...I'm sorry you had to be Arnold....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: