Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

Dodge Rides

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THOMAS B
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: Dodge Rides Reply with quote

When are the Dodge Rides this year? The one I went on one time was a good ride... something more members might want to do.
Matt W
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dates for the Dodge Trail Rides are : Sat June 20 - Sat July 18 and the fall twoday event is Sept 19 & 20 . I would recommend going to the June or July dates as the entry fee is $20 pre $30 day of . Riders meeting @ 9:30 ride @ 10 Sharp , and I do mean sharp , they will leave without you . Just ask Steve Colvin Smile I should explain further , these are guided rides , you sign up in a class that suits you , slow - medium - fast . There is a leader and a guy that brings up the rear . There are NO arrows or any other guidance other than your group leader . And it is all quads that do this , BUT the fast leaders haul , big time ! The trails are all quad trails so you have to PAY attention and get used to it , the terrian is cool and is a good time , just have to be in the right frame of mind . They stop at noon at the Dodge Fire Hall for lunch and a short nap under the shade tree. Bring an extra gas can as they will haul your gas can to the lunch stop and leave another one where you park . I`ve been going there for many years and always have had a good time . For more info check them out at www.TrempealeauCountyATVclub.com Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: