Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

Trail Cleanup Saturday April 30th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JimCRF250
Casual Visitor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:55 pm    Post subject: Trail Cleanup Saturday April 30th Reply with quote

Guys,
Me being the new guy here I did not see where there was a post/thread to sign up up for this saturday. Point me in the right direction if there is one........
Otherwise Logan, here is my official sign up for this saturday. I THINK Paul Colvin is coming down as well so we will see you about 11:30...
We are still meeting at the Central Campground correct?
See you there!
Jim Cunningham
NATE D
Double A Forum Poster

Location: In a suburban forest of idiots driving compact SUVs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.goldeneaglesmc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=985

Travis sent out an email to the club also.
travisd
Secretary

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:30 am    Post subject: Forum/Work day Reply with quote

Jim,

You might only be viewing the Public forum if you haven't been granted full access yet. If you can't see the MEMBERS ONLY SECTION, then you will need to contact JEB, the site administrator, and announce your new admission to the club. If you've done this already, then there might be a delay in getting confirmation/verification.

I will add your name to the worker list for this Saturday and follow up with an email to JEB. Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: