Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

Black River Falls, Jackson Co and Clark Co Trails.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THOMAS E
Legislative Officer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Black River Falls, Jackson Co and Clark Co Trails. Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

I just got off the phone with the Forestry people at Clark County and Jackson County WI and they are telling me that your motorcycle has to be street legal to ride on the ATV trails there.

Has this always been the case, and people just ignore it, or is this a recent change?

I've gone there several times in the past, and no one has ever mentioned that you need a street legal motorcycle....
Matt W
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Key word there is ATV trails , you do not need to be street legal to ride the single track trails , at least that was the case in past years .
Clark county there is a daily fee you pay at the site , there are instructions on the big sign board there .
Jackson county you have to buy a seasonal sticker at Arrowhead Lodge @ Hwy 54 & I 94 , they were $20 not sure this year
THOMAS E
Legislative Officer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am familiar with the single track trails in Jackson county next to Crawford Hills.

Are there others single track trails? Either in Jackson or Clark County.
Matt W
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clark county riding area is called Knobby ridge and is about 5-8 miles west of Niellsville on Hwy 10 .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: