Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

Thanks to the GE's!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JEB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:12 am    Post subject: Thanks to the GE's! Reply with quote

I just wanted to say how great it was to see all the GE's at this years Wudi ride. It's pretty much the main reason I keep putting them on, so I can see more of my old club friends, and meet the new guys. Very Happy It was a bummer not to be able to ride this year because of my shoulder injury, but it was still great to spend the time with y'all.

And thanks so much for the Klim jacket! It's awesome, and I always wear my GE gear proudly (and often). I always enjoyed being in your club, and I appreciate that you have let me continue to contribute in my small way.

Hope to see you all at the spring trail ride, but it depends on the healing. I went to an ortho Friday, and he wants the bone to heal before he evaluates me for any possible rotator cuff injury. I'm sure hoping I don't need any repairs on that, but it'll be another 4 weeks before we know for sure.

Anyway, again, great to see all you guys. Hope you had a great time, and had a safe trip home.
NATE D
Double A Forum Poster

Location: In a suburban forest of idiots driving compact SUVs

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you heal up quick John!
THOMAS B
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:49 pm    Post subject: Trail Ride Reply with quote

John, hope you and Laura make it up for the event... Would you pls make a Trail Ride web change, we voted to remove the fee for 12 and under, so the cost info for that group should go from $5 to no charge.

Thx...
JEB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will do. Milo sent me some other changes, too. We have house guests from Roch through the weekend, so it may be Monday before I get them done, but that would the latest.

Thanks for the update.
JEB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changes are done. Let me know if there are any others.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: