Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

club ice ride

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
psheridan
True Single Tracker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:33 am    Post subject: club ice ride Reply with quote

I dont get to see to many people in winter from the club. I think it would be awsome to see some of you who nornaly dont ride in the winter come and ride with us. Me Newport and a bunch of the other club members ride every Sunday most times by my house. If you dont have a bike setup for ice im more than happy to let you ride mine. So if you have time this winter and you just want to get out of the house give me or rob a pm and we will tell you were we are riding. Most times we have 15-25 riders every Sunday so were trying to keep my track on the down low so I dont have half of MN there every weekend.
Club members are always more than welcome. Get out of the house quit cussing at that snowmobile you will never ride this winter and come have some fun on the ice....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: