Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

$5000 Reward - Info Leading to Arrest / Stolen Motorcycle

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> General Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DENNY F
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: $5000 Reward - Info Leading to Arrest / Stolen Motorcycle Reply with quote

Posted by Denny Flanders:

I had a flat tire Sunday 9/29/2013, on my V-Max, while riding out in the country near Dennison, MN. I happened to stop in front of a house owned by a biker / farmer / trucker. He and his wife had to go somewhere, but he left me the keys to his pickup truck so I could go get some fix-a-flat & offered me access to his workshop if the fix-a-flat didn't fix it.

I left the V-Max in his workshop & had to come back Monday with a plug kit & fix the tire.

This guy was extremely generous to me, a total stranger, & I wanted to thank him by doing something to possibly help get his bike back.

$5000 REWARD for information leading to arrest of person or persons of stolen motorcycle

2004 Bronze Harley Davidson Road King
Lots of chrome / hard bags / Screaming Eagle Package
MN Plate# 54865MG

Stolen 9/23/2013 from American Inn
1615 North Lake Shore Drive
Lake City, MN

Any information please call: (507) 649-1072
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> General Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: