A Class Forum Jockey
Joined: 25 May 2009
Location: Chatfield, MN
|Posted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:20 am Post subject: 2005 RM250
Low hour bike, I have put maybe 80 hours on this bike since buying it in 2009. Previous owner rode it twice. It has 4 rides on a fresh top end and the power valve was taken apart and cleaned up at the same time.
The bike has an aluminum skid plate, 3 gallon tank, radiator guards, new FMF pipe with a carbon fiber pipe guard, Fmf spark arrestor, Cycra handguards, good chain and sprockets, heavy duty tubes, and only 2 rides on a new rear tire. The forks have been revalved by Checkpoint Offroad. It has new radiators and a Magura hydraulic clutch. Rmz front fender and number plate conversion.
I have lots of extra parts for this bike:
-2 Sets of bars, Renthal Twinwall, and the stock aluminum Suzuki bars.
- Plastic skid plate
- 2 pipes, Fmf Gnarly and the stock pipe. Stock pipe is pretty dented up.
- Stock silencer
- Extra Brake pads and rotors
- Complete extra set of wheels with ice tires mounted up. Ice tires in great condition. Always been wrapped when not riding.
- Ice fenders
- Extra set of sprockets and a chain for the ice
- Complete set of suspension that has been lowered 3" for the ice.
- Billet handlebar mount fits Watchdog Enduro Computer.
- Extra air filter
- Extra plastic
- Stock tank
- A few misc top end parts/ misc gaskets
- Service Manual
$3200 OBO, Will take less if you don't want the extra wheels/suspension/ice tires/ice fenders.
Email me for pictures
If everything feels under control, your not going fast enough!