Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

Chadwick or OK 4-3 to 4-7?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JEB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, there is no way to post them up directly. I'll have to look into that.

Glad you had a good time.
LYNN M
Casual Visitor

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks John and Art ..... you guys sure know how to host a great ride. It was challenging, fun, you fixed the weather when we got there, beautiful scenery, got an occasional bath on the trail plus some up / down hills that were never ending.
I sure blew it on the second day and should have ridden, will I learned my lesson .....
Hat's off to you guys and I sure hope we can return the favor some time ......got lot's of turkeys on the farm if you are ever interested in helping hunt them......

Hope to see you on the trail ....... Lynn
DAN M
True Single Tracker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would also like to say thanks to John and Art for showing us a great time. I really enjoyed the ride the terrain there is awsome and so much more challenging than anything here in Mn. It rocked ha ha ha. Dan
MIKE D
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, that ride was awesome. I'm still kicking myself in the butt for not taking Art up on his offer to let me have his spare rear tube. However, I do not like using other peoples stuff and felt I had done enough of it by using JEB's tubes, CO2 and assistance. I left my helmet at the General Store and had to drive back to get it after we were all packed up and ready to head for home. On another note, I'll be posting the video clip of my head-on accident in 2004 at the GEMC trail ride. It will be on YouTube and I'll provide a link to it. It's got some gory footage of the guy's knee on it, but nothing you can't handle. I was going to post it a long time ago, but never got around to it. I will post the link in the Photos & Videos section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> Lets Ride! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: