Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club
You must register to post in the public forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Link to Golden Eagles homepage

2001 Arctic Cat ZR800 LE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NATE D
Double A Forum Poster

Location: In a suburban forest of idiots driving compact SUVs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: 2001 Arctic Cat ZR800 LE Reply with quote

I am posting this for a friend, call Dan with any questions.

2001 Arctic Cat ZR 800 Limited Edition (LE) The Limited Edition (LE) is only available if snow checked in fall it has: black hood and belly pan, clicker remote front shocks, and adjust on the fly skid frame shock/limiter, roller 2nd clutch, there is a few other small things as well. This sled was a 121 that I put a Tracks USA extension on so it is now a 141 , the extensions have a 15 deg. Upsweep so when trail riding it handles like a 121 but in deep snow it works like a 141, it has a Camoplast Challanger 2”. The tunnel extension is a stock Mountain Cat piece that is bolted on with stainless bolts and a Bear Cat rear bumper; I do have ALL the stock 121 pieces so that it can be put back to stock. Included is clutching and jets for High and Low altitudes. All the shocks are not leaking and have a good charge yet. The motor had the Cat piston recall update at 2500 miles. I put in a 1.5 deg timing advance, other then that a stock GREAT running motor. The motor has never been hurt. It also has 3” handle bar riser, snow bug foot grips, running board traction strips, running board titanium stiffeners, holz rear skid coupling limiters, hood screens, full size belly pan guard, mountain bar, Black magic muffler, stock muffler, led tail/brake light, trued drivers, SLP Powder Pro skis, 2 sets stock skis, Cat Parabolic skis. There is some scuffs scratches ect from sleds moving while trailering, unseen rocks,the seat has 2 minor cuts, ever year this was put in heated garage for a week washed dried greased, chain case oil changed ,lubed, summerized with fogging oil, and stored inside, before every winter carbs removed cleaned, washed, and serviced before it ran. I did put a Boondocker NOS kit on but never used it. This can be taken off if unwanted. I got this new. I have all paper work and owners manual and shop service manual. The only reason I am selling this sled it that all my buddies all have at LEAST 1200’s and I need to update. 4025 miles very well maintained miles $2850.00 or B/O. Call Dan at # 715 760 1471 or email ureal@hotmail.com for more info. This sled is in western WI near the Twin Cities but could be delivered to the West depending on times /places.

Last edited by NATE D on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
NATE D
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NATE D
Double A Forum Poster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New price $2850
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golden Eagles Motorcycle Club Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: